Hi everyone,
Thanks for your involvement last night and your willingness to give things a go. It is a bit of a steep learning curve but once you have mastered a couple of applications, you will find giving new ones a go will be that much easier.
Great to see the Igoogle pages appearing and changing.
Would love to hear what your frustrations and joys are this week. Keep an eye on your Google Reader for updates from this blog and any others you have added. Try and add a couple more websites to your Delicious and see how you go.
If you get stuck with anything, feel free to ask here.
Have a great week.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi
ReplyDeleteyes I did get confused at the class on Wednesday - would just like to do that one night all over agian so thatI really feel I know the step by step process - miss one step and you can end up well... anywhere!! -- grin.
One moment it talks about passwords then user name then log in name. I also think it takes time to 'find on the page' where to click . The teacher says click on this and that and I am still looking for the first item - good (guided and supported) practice makes well.... if not perfect competent! go well for the rest of the week.
cheers
Jeanette
I enjoyed my evening thank you. I have added another link to delicious and am waiting for our admin technician to download Hott notes...they look fun
ReplyDeleteSorry I will miss this week but have bought an excellent book called Google($28)...will post more details when I have it and the computer in front of me.
last night, here goes nothing....
ReplyDelete